Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First Post!

Hello! Welcome to my blog.
For our English class, we will be participating in 'Genius Hour.'
Now, many already have their ideas planned out, but as for me, my mind is blank. I am not used to having the freedom of learning something on my own; the mere thought makes me nervous. What can I do?

I've had a few ideas, but I haven't stuck with one in particular.
Learning a foreign language is one. It'd be really cool to learn a language such as Russian, French, or even Dutch.
Another idea was to make a cosplay from scratch- however, these things require a span of three months or more to make, and a lot of sewing. I can hardly cut fabric!

One idea I'm debating on is how to draw 'realistically.'As a fan of anime, I've been wanting to change the way I draw the characters and such. I think it'll be neat to bring the animation 'to life' by drawing it in a different style.

One of my friends also suggested I do dream interpretations. When you have a dream, is there a hidden meaning behind it? What does it mean? Is it a vision?

This is all I have for now. I hope to have my idea thought out by the next few days.
I'm leaning more towards the drawing idea? Who knows.

7 comments:

  1. Which one do you honestly, in your gut, feel most excited about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually took some time to think about this, and I didn't think I would have chosen to learn dutch, but I am! Hopefully I can get the alphabet and introduction down by this week!

      Delete
  2. Good for you, Gaby! The process might be frustrating at times, but DOCUMENT your frustration! :) I'm assuming your Driving Question is "can I learn to speak Dutch?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to see your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your topics sound interesting so I hope the research goes great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be fun to learn Dutch, however any of them sound like they would be fun to do. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your idea of learning another language that seems like a interesting thing to do and good luck with learning it.

    ReplyDelete